FOOTBALL

159 watchers
13 May
9:41pm, 13 May 2024
4,808 posts
  •  
paulcook
Lose to Sheffield United thanks to a dodgy pasta.
13 May
9:57pm, 13 May 2024
37,144 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
😂
13 May
10:23pm, 13 May 2024
2,569 posts
  •  
stuart little
2 wins needed for spurs now...
6:14am
6:14am, 14 May 2024
893 posts
  •  
Fenners-Reborn
As long as Villa draw their last game, Spurs need a miracle, need to turn around a goal difference of +12 compared to Villa's +20. That is some mountain to climb.
9:18am
9:18am, 14 May 2024
5,616 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Bazoaxe wrote:lol. Miserable game glorious weather. Stayed til the end then got soaked in a monsoon I am finding it harder to make a case for Monty after yesterday. Started well in fact very well. Didn’t create any clear chances though. Then shocking defending gifted Aberdeen a goal on their first attack and we fell to pieces gifting three further goals. Story of our season.

Sacked.
9:59am
9:59am, 14 May 2024
3,718 posts
  •  
Fitz
5th is a fair reflection of Spurs' season, a bit meh after a great start.

I think Europa League is a good level for us next season. On current form, with the current squad and current style of play, we could regularly get our arses spanked in the big boys' champions league.

As for tonight, I don't think it will be in the Spurs' players heads to "want to lose" against City. But we will lose anyway.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Diogenes
Ah, the beautiful game, remember that? Let's put down some jumpers and have a socially-distanced kickabout. Long shots only, and no hugging and kissing.