LonDone Marathon Experience 2024 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

3 watchers
5 May
7:16am, 5 May 2024
34,518 posts
  •  
Toks
Hi Mardi, he didn’t really, he almost got lost in the crowd and my daughter had to quickly crab him before he ran away bless him and phew my daughter would have been very upset, he is going to be one on the 10th of May
5 May
10:14am, 5 May 2024
70 posts
  •  
peanut
Well done. Sounds like you had an amazing day!
5 May
2:33pm, 5 May 2024
34,519 posts
  •  
Toks
Awwww thanks so much, it was a whole lot of fun, London Marathon is a carnival party for sure 😍😍😍😍

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Toks
Morning fetchies, it been a while I have posted but just want to share the LonDone marathon Experience 2024 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ it’s been 5 days ago now and still sore but still buzzing and thanks to fetch everyone club for giving me the ballot spot.

Wow wow wow 🀩 still processing how awesome this marathon was, INCREDIBLE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I begin to capture the experience in words?? But I begin by saying thanks be to God for the strength to complete another marathon 104th and 5th ...