Fantasy Cycling League

10 watchers
Mar 2017
4:39pm, 4 Mar 2017
15,272 posts
  •  
Chrisity
Still running this season, to join i.d. is 77422 Fetcheveryone Fantasy Cycling League.
Aug 2017
9:29pm, 3 Aug 2017
15,521 posts
  •  
Chrisity
Managed to be first in stage 5 of the Tour of Poland, very chuffed.

Would have been better if i'd realised it started on Saturday not Sunday though.
Aug 2017
9:44pm, 9 Aug 2017
234 posts
  •  
Debbie G
Woo - well done on the ToP stage win 👏
Jan 2018
4:41pm, 16 Jan 2018
15,766 posts
  •  
Chrisity
Got the season off to a good start, went to look at my results and found that the team i had picked for the first stage had disappeared to be replaced by a random team selection . I must have pushed that button by mistake when i made my last change. Only cost me 130 points or so........
Jan 2018
9:45pm, 17 Jan 2018
240 posts
  •  
Debbie G
Oh no - very frustrating- i’ll enjoy my time at the top of the Fetch std league 😉but can see you are already ahead in the purist comp !
Jan 2019
11:20pm, 22 Jan 2019
16,471 posts
  •  
Chrisity
Fetch Fantasy Cycling League on fantasy.road.cc has been set up again for this year. You can do up to 8 competitions free (the TDF is one competition etc), so all 3 grand tours, spring classics, autumn classics and three of the shorter weeklong tours cost nowt. If you want to do all the races, it costs £10 for the year to do premium teams (choose the riders at the start, no changes) and standard which gives you 2 changes per stage (but you can use them when you wish, so 1 change for 3 days then 5 changes next day for example.)

To join register with fantasy.road.cc - first race is the Cadel Evans on Sun 27 Jan.

To join the fetch fantasy cycling league the ID number is 75467 (please can someone change the number in the About this thread section on the right)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by hammerite
***NEW FOR 2014***

If anyone want's to join go to... fantasy.road.cc to register a team and use code 77387 for the Fetch league