Mizuno Wave Shadow successor/replacement

2 watchers
24 Apr
1:25pm, 24 Apr 2024
779 posts
  •  
faithfulred
I've been running in lightweight Mizuno's for years (decades even) - first the Precisions (which were great), which then morphed into Sayonara, which then changed into Shadow's. The great thing about these shoes was that they were lightweight and durable - I regularly got 1000+ miles out of them before they started to fall apart :-)

The thing is, I now can't find any Wave Shadows in my size, so does anyone know what the successor shoe for these would be? Perhaps the Rebellion would be the nearest? Or should I try another brand? Perhaps the Saucony Endorphin Speed? Although that seems more a speed/tempo shoe rather than an everyday shoe. Any advice would be great!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by faithfulred
I've been running in lightweight Mizuno's for years (decades even) - first the Precisions (which were great), which then morphed into Sayonara, which then changed into Shadow's. The great thing about these shoes was that they were lightweight and durable - I regularly got 1000+ miles out of them before they started to fall apart :-)

The thing is, I now can't find any Wave Shadows in my size, so does anyone know what the successor shoe for these would be? Perhaps the Rebelli...