Do we have a race report thread?

7 watchers
14 Apr
9:34am, 14 Apr 2024
1,392 posts
  •  
stilldreaming
Bowman 🇸🇪 Agree! Although I also like to read more detailed reports/blogs about races I've done or would like to do in the future.
15 Apr
1:07pm, 15 Apr 2024
52,162 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
I think the "Review" feature is one that could be improved on, as it's a bit too numeric/statistical at the moment and adding some free text fields might help to draw out any real goods and bads that people have. But how/whether that could be programmed in and still keep it concise/manageable, I don't know.
15 Apr
1:13pm, 15 Apr 2024
52,163 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Going back to Muttley's original question, though, if you were to paste the very concise and informative paragraph on the previous page into a blog and link that to the race listing, anyone interested in that race in the future would be able to see your review instantly. (On a thread, they'd have to think of looking there and then use the search function to find it, so in all probability your wise words would be lost forever.)

On the other hand ... are you maybe looking for some kind of tickertape thing rather than a permanent record?
15 Apr
3:47pm, 15 Apr 2024
3,142 posts
  •  
Muttley
Hmmm, on balance I think Synge's comments are on point here regarding listing/blog vs thread, and maybe the former option is better.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Muttley
Where we can report our races, how they went, and what we thought of the race itself, organization, course, pb potential, value for money, etc etc.

Do we want one?