FETCHPOINT London 2024

15 watchers
22 Apr
8:32am, 22 Apr 2024
17,832 posts
  •  
Garfield
We didn't have anything for Fetchpoint this year...it was more of an impromptu thing and lacked the organisation that previous years had. It was hard to spot runners too from our vantage point. I should have stuck with the original location as it was less crowded with people spilling into the road. We were hanging with the North Herts running club people, two of whom were Fetchies - BrianJ and Schneke.
22 Apr
3:19pm, 22 Apr 2024
8,744 posts
  •  
Pothunter
I wonder how much those flag banners cost? Would make it a lot easier for runners to spot
22 Apr
3:49pm, 22 Apr 2024
1,587 posts
  •  
BrianJ
Our spot a bit further down was OK early, but as it was at the end of the barriers, people started standing in front of them later on when it got busy.
22 Apr
5:56pm, 22 Apr 2024
31,799 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Pothunter wrote:I wonder how much those flag banners cost? Would make it a lot easier for runners to spot

there were a couple of Fetch ones, bit of a pain to attach but useful :)
22 Apr
6:35pm, 22 Apr 2024
17,838 posts
  •  
Garfield
Thanks RH, I thought there was one now, to replace all the balloons we used to blow up.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
I plan to be there in the usual spot,

w3w.co

who is going to join me for the best day out of the year?