Who Squares Wins!

175 watchers
9 May
3:02pm, 9 May 2024
1,548 posts
  •  
roberton
I am celebrating winning the WSW multiplayer by having a cold. Glad it didn’t come a week earlier.

Hopefully can give Rasser a good game as I get over it.
12 May
11:19pm, 12 May 2024
131 posts
  •  
FatRayToSlim
roberton wrote:I am celebrating winning the WSW multiplayer by having a cold. Glad it didn’t come a week earlier. Hopefully can give Rasser a good game as I get over it.

As a past winner myself (I know I’m gloating), I know how tough it is to win. Too much exercise lowers the immune system, so it’s clear that your monumental effort to win, meant you became susceptible to a cold.

So from a past champ myself, who knows the effort needed to win, I salute you and congratulate you for your hard fought win.

I’m back at it now myself. Starting gently with the 128. I’ve got a few weekends away that may scupper my plans, and holiday too, but I’ll see what I can do.

In the meanwhile, gloat in your glory. It’s short lived…the wheel turns & focus turns to the new round. I spotted that we have a World class cyclist in this new round too methinks (RainbowRider) so it could be challenging.

Well done again.
13 May
11:27am, 13 May 2024
360 posts
  •  
Wallman
Does anyone else get a bit twitchy at this time of the day🤷🏻‍♂️

(11:30-11:45 Monday)
Come on RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧, show us your hand…
13 May
11:40am, 13 May 2024
6,268 posts
  •  
RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧
Just back from dog walk :-) Wallman
13 May
11:42am, 13 May 2024
361 posts
  •  
Wallman
RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧 wrote:Just back from dog walk Wallman

Long one…..🤔
13 May
11:47am, 13 May 2024
6,269 posts
  •  
RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧
Ha ha no had to help a friend out who regular walker let her down

Well played ✅
13 May
11:51am, 13 May 2024
150 posts
  •  
unsliced
Wallman wrote:Does anyone else get a bit twitchy at this time of the day🤷🏻‍♂️ (11:30-11:45 Monday) Come on RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧, show us your hand…
Of course - did I upload the activity in time for it to count before the server gets overloaded with next's week's calculations ...
13 May
11:51am, 13 May 2024
1,557 posts
  •  
roberton
It’s true that in recent weeks I’ve been checking WSW every 30 minutes every Monday morning 😀
13 May
11:53am, 13 May 2024
362 posts
  •  
Wallman

At 5-5 it was all to play for🤣

Thanks for keeping me on my toes😉

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php