What's the smoothest thing you can think of?

7 watchers
30 Apr
3:55pm, 30 Apr 2024
24,113 posts
  •  
Chrisity
A baby's bottom
30 Apr
3:56pm, 30 Apr 2024
24,114 posts
  •  
Chrisity
We wouldn't say backside, too uncouth.
30 Apr
6:45pm, 30 Apr 2024
27,732 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Singer Michael McDonald skateboarding down the deck of a yacht. Wearing shades.

Have those badges eventuated? I noticed that pacing is now to one decimal point. I got 96.8% in a 10K two weeks ago, and 96.7% in a parkrun last month. Both were near-flat courses, and the pacing % might have been higher were it not for my blazing (ahem) finishes.
30 Apr
6:52pm, 30 Apr 2024
27,733 posts
  •  
Dvorak
And as if by magic, badges appeared! ✨ :-)

I have Barry White and Des Lynam.
4 May
12:39pm, 4 May 2024
3,465 posts
  •  
Big_G
Stupid question most likely, but is there a way to see what activity gained a particular badge?
4 May
1:53pm, 4 May 2024
24,133 posts
  •  
Chrisity
It tells you when you receive the badge e.g.

Get a pacing score of 96% or above in any training run

You collected this badge on 1st May 2024
4 May
2:01pm, 4 May 2024
3,467 posts
  •  
Big_G
I am not sure if the date in that signifies the date of the activity though, as for me it appears to be the date when the badge was awarded.

For example, I have received badges on dates that I have only done things such as strength training.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I want to make some badges to reward people for smooth pacing (see the 'Pacing' percentage on your training runs).

To help me design a couple of badges, can you help me come up with some good similes?

I'm thinking of stuff like "as smooth as a baby's backside", or "as smooth as Barry White drinking John Smiths".

I'll leave that with you.

But also... what's the highest pacing score you've had on your log? I typically get 94-95 on my consistent-paced ...