•  
LindsD
:(
3 May
5:20pm, 3 May 2024
4,782 posts
  •  
phal
Bloody hell that was a gig and a half. 86TVs were fabulous and Editors just epic. Tom Smith is an absolute master of the stage. Awesome evening. Brixton is Such A Good Venue, and the audience were amazing - the noise from everyone singing was something else!

Had a good chat with Felix White and Hugo afterwards as Iā€™d gone in my 86TVs shirt - as they said from the stage one of the two they spotted in there šŸ˜€ Such lovely chaps šŸ˜€

Was also standing one person away from Edith Bowman at one point šŸ˜€
3 May
5:48pm, 3 May 2024
67,758 posts
  •  
LindsD
Wow!
9 May
3:40pm, 9 May 2024
4,260 posts
  •  
z1000jeff
After the Stag & Dagger Fest at the weekend, I've booked tickets to see Fat Dog and DEADLETTER again ... the two highlights of the weekend for me. Had really been looking forward to Snapped Ankles again having seen them outstanding two or three times previously but they were strangely disappointing, not at all running on all cylinders.
9 May
3:51pm, 9 May 2024
38,900 posts
  •  
Ocelot Spleens
Brimimgham Symphony Hall

Leone Sinigaglia, Carl Neilsen, Paul Dukas, Edward Longstaff, Camillio Schumann

Mixed Bag.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Joopsy
A place to talk about upcoming gigs or reviews on ones recently attended. I'm also keen to hear...